Membership in the Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates includes membership in the Northern California regional society. Membership benefits include the journal Gastroenterology Nursing and a subscription to SGNA NEWS, the SGNA’s newsletter. Members can register for the SGNA's Annual Course and the NCSGNA's Semiannual Education Conferences at a reduced rate. Other membership benefits include:
- Fellowship and networking with your fellow GI Nurses and associates.
- Access to the SGNA web site that contains a chat room to post questions, educational opportunities, information for patients, research materials, and a host of other areas to explore.
- Discount on the Associate Membership dues for the ASGE.
- Discounts on ABCGN test fees and recertification.
- Vendor information.
- Opportunities to share your research with others.
- Volunteering to work with a great organization.
To join, log on to SGNA's Web Page